These candles make a perfect gift for any wine lover! The vessels are repurposed wine bottles made to candles. They come in a decorative bag. 11 ounces. Burns for approx. 80 hours.
- Pinot Noir: earthy, complex wine mimics the ground that produces it. Fresh fig and cranberry, rooted by the rustic aromas of leather and violet, finishing with hints of musky earth tones.
- Chardonnay: rich white varietal offers warm notes of vanilla, butter, and burnt toast. Look for deep hazelnut and cedar wood undertones.
- Champagne: festive varietal evokes feelings of celebration and joy. Look for sweet notes of white grape, honey, fresh baked bread and light citrus.
- Rose Blanc: bright aromas of lush red fruit balanced by a sophisticated floral undertone. Notes of rose petal, white peach, pink peppercorn, and crisp minerality complete this balanced, easy-to-sip variety.
Zinfandel Blanc: A robust red wine, familiar aromas of tart pomegranate and raspberry mingle with warm vanilla, balanced by subtle undertones of amber and cedarwood.
- Cabernet: While sampling this deep red varietal, look for rich aromas of black cherry and currant. Let the background notes of smoke and toast round out this bold red.
- Merlot: As you enjoy this medium bodied varietal, let the bold aromas of violet and rose take hold. Pick up the scent of ripe pomegranate and plum followed by cool vanilla finish.
- Pinot Grigio: In this smooth, clean, white varietal look for the smooth aroma of sandalwood and crisp minerality held together by a strong citrus backbone.
- Sauvignon Blanc: A crisp and refreshing white varietal delivers clean herbal notes of basil and mint, followed by freshly mown grass and a hint of tart grapefruit.
- Mimosa: Our Spring seasonal has our signature champagne effervescence with a perfect blend of freshly squeezed orange.
- Sangria: Notes of ripe mandarin orange, juicy pineapple, pomegranate, and a dash of cinnamon.
- Prosecco: Hailing from northeastern Italy, this refreshing sparkling wine varietal offers notes of fresh pear, green apple and floral aromas.
- Bellini: In this sparkling Italian cocktail, look for sweet notes of fresh peach puree topped off with effervescent champagne.